Zero Waste Detroit supports partnerships which further our mission of increasing waste reduction in the Motor City.
These are some organizations with which we collaborate:
- Detroit Climate Action Collaborative: This group developed and is now improving the city’s first climate change action plan.
- Detroit Environmental Agenda: This group is made up of 20 local, nonprofit organizations committed to making Detroit a healthy, clean, just, and safe place for people to live, work, and thrive.
- Michigan Environmental Justice Coalition: This group of statewide organizations works together to advance environmental justice issues of the state.
- City of Detroit Green Task Force: This coalition of organizations, businesses, government workers, and residents works to create green jobs, improve environmental policy, and build a more sustainable city.
- Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice: This organization advocates for a healthy environment through innovative community and policy action that values all people.
- Green Living Science: This group's goal is to make Detroit cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable by teaching and inspiring passion in recycling.
Do you like this page?